Interested in being part of a dedicated team?
Are you a proactive and communicative team player seeking a fresh challenge? Are you ready to use your organisational and prioritisation skills, enthusiasm and inner drive to support our team?
If this sounds exciting to you, read on!
We are a successful and well-established medical communications agency with offices in Switzerland and the UK. We have a 20-year track record in providing a complete range of medical writing, event management and strategic medical communications solutions for the pharmaceutical and diagnostics industries. We are looking for a talented and ambitious
PROJECT & OFFICE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (80-100%)
to join our team in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking independent company with a culture that encourages and rewards initiative-taking, resourcefulness and enterprise. Our company ethos is driven by quality and trust, all our team members are highly valued and have an active role within the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Providing project support to the multifunctional project teams, including client support, production of materials and financial management
- Providing excellent office administration services and administrative support to the team, working in partnership with your colleagues
- Assisting the team regarding meeting preparations, travel organisation and expenses
- Liaising with the Swiss office and supporting the HR, finance and ICT departments
- Acting as the first point of contact, maintaining office supplies, liaising with third parties and ensuring office is compliant with Health and Safety requirements
- Proactive personality with excellent customer service and communication skills, ideally with prior work experience in an administrative customer service role
- Proven ability to work independently, solution-oriented,with an eye for detail
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office
- Degree level education is desirable, but not essential
- Competitive remuneration package and performance-based annual bonus
- 30 days holiday
- Open, supportive and dynamic environment
- Excellent opportunities for training and personal development
If you are passionate about teamwork and want a role where you can make a difference, then please send your CV and covering letter to Irene Boog, Associate Director, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or call +41 41 379 79 06 for an informal discussion.
Applicants who apply to nspm directly will be given priority over those applying via a recruitment agency.
nspm UK ltd, Cheadle Institute, 1 Cheadle Green, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 2BD, UK