Role - Project Manager
Salary – Circa £40 - £50k
Location – East Midlands
Premier Engineering is working with a Client in the Electronics and Manufacturing Industry Supplying to Customers in the Defense and Security Industry.
As the Operations Manager, you will join a well-established team of professionals of which you will have several direct reports.
• As Operations Manager you will be responsible for all Programmes, Projects, BAU activities and ensuring the smooth running of all projects from beginning to end.
• Will be working in an Electronics manufacturing environment manufacturing very expensive equipment to supply mainly into the defence industry
• The Operations Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the organisation’s Operations Strategy
• The Operations Manager shall be responsible for effective management of all business Projects
• The Operations Manager will be expected to implement and embed a tailored NPI process
• Identify and manage risk within each project.
• Ensure health and safety risk assessments are carried out regularly
• Identifying areas of improvement to optimise performance and reduce operating costs
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and attributes
• Experience of working in an Electronics and Manufacturing environment
• Experience or knowledge of the Defence and Security industry is advantageous
• Excellent Leadership skills
• Strong Influencing and interpersonal skills
• Understanding the complete aspect of planning and costing of projects
If you are a Project Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and feel you possess the relevant experience, please send me your latest CV or call Ilias Admani on
Not for you? Premier Group offers a referral reward scheme of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in this role.
Premier Engineering recruits across all Engineering disciplines and sectors for Permanent and Contract professionals. Please get in touch if you are looking for something different.