About the Job
Adsyst are a well-established system integration company that’s core business is the design; manufacture and commissioning of integrated control systems incorporating PLCs, SCADA, HMIs, variable speed drives, and instrumentation, are now recruiting for Project Managers at their sites in Hampshire and Stafford.
Adsyst has been providing complex Control Systems for Process Control, Automation and Telemetry to customers worldwide for more than 30 years. We approach each project with a fresh outlook and use our knowledge and partnerships to stay a step ahead of our competition, offering the most advanced and cost effective solutions.
We understand that our continued success is down to our dedicated team, therefore we invest time and effort in each individual; training and assisting with their personal and professional development, helping them build on their weaknesses and encouraging their strengths
Responsible for all aspects of project lifecycle, programme task management and resource management, supported by Project Managers Office and engineering teams, for the delivery of the project in both technical compliance and quality. Attending meetings with clients to discuss the design there is a requirement for good commercial and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a project management role with some knowledge of control system solutions including PLCs, SCADA, HMI, variable speed drives and instrumentation products being ideal.
- Project Programme management to ensure project tasks, timescales and deliverables are met.
- Manage the financial controls of projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of engineers to get the best out of the team.
- Ability to manage and use the support provided by Project Managers Office to ensure project lifecycle governance is followed.
- Liaising with the client / end user to ensure the deliverables are meeting expectations.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills / Knowledge Required
- APMP or PRINCE2 qualified is preferable
- NEC3 Contract Management experience
- An understanding of Control System Solutions would be advantageous
- Able to prioritise and Manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project Governance and commercial awareness
- MS Project planning package experience
- MSOffice packages, Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint
We would also be interested in applicants that currently have limited experience of the above in a junior role.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (Rising to 30 after 5 years service)
- Company bonus scheme (after 1 year service)
- Private Health Scheme (after 1 year service)
- Access to Perkbox (https://join.perkbox.co.uk), Includes lots of employee perks like cinema tickets and discounted shopping
- Quarterly social events and team building days
- Free onsite parking
Full time position – 08:30 – 17:15 – Monday to Thursday and 08:30 – 16:00 on Fridays.
Other engineering positions are available across all our offices. See our website for more information: www.adsyst.co.uk