Do you have proven experience of Project Management and operations? Would you like the chance to join a leading local business that will offer regular worldwide travel opportunities? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Trimline Limited is a Southampton-based business that has been providing refurbishment and maintenance services to the cruise, ferry, and defence sectors for over 50 years. ?
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting into the Senior Project Manager, the ideal Project Manager will manage a variety of complex tasks related to the Project Management of marine and interior outfit projects from commercial handover, through to on-site and then project close down. You will collaborate across different functions to ensure allocated tasks contribute to the overall project delivery requirements. Duties include:
- Understand the final scope of the project and take ownership for allocated tasks or projects following relevant sign off.
- With approval from a Senior Project Manager plan and work with the relevant stakeholders on the procurement of all resources and labour.
- Contribute to the on-going communication with the client professionally and consistently.
- Contribute to project meetings from start up to close down, including regular and ad-hoc project and site meetings.
- With minimal supervision help control and monitor project performance according to the project specification, budget and timeline. Make recommendations for continual improvements that can be made.
- With minimal guidance produce and provide regular project and financial reports to nominated stakeholders identifying any variances and how these are to be managed or mitigated.
- In collaboration with the Senior Project Manager, during project delivery review labour and resource levels on site, proactively recommending where adjustments are required.
- Support the Senior Project Manager ensuring Health and Safety standards are adhered to
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or project management with 1 years' experience in project management or marine refit; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Strong planning, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Effective communication skills and an ability to influence others in a variety of situations.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Results and detail-orientated approach to work delivery and output.
- Demonstrable experience in using IT systems including Microsoft
- Understanding of Health and Safety legislation.
Rewards & Hours
This is an exciting role and an opportunity to make a real difference with regular opportunities for worldwide travel! In return for your hard work as our Project Manager, you will be entitled to a Highly Competitive salary and a great range of benefits including a company pension, a cash healthcare plan and a discretionary, non-contractual bonus scheme.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to be successful in the role of Project Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.