£28,670 - £35,274
In June 2018 we re-branded from DISC to Humankind and over the last 12 months we have developed a new 5-year strategy outlining our ambitious plans for the future.
The Project Manager Role
To help us achieve these ambitions, we are recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Independent Living Unit which offers a range of housing-related support services, advice and guidance to help people obtain accommodation and progress towards sustained independent living. We support vulnerable people, often with histories including substance misuse, offending, mental ill health and homelessness, to overcome barriers and achieve social inclusion.
Your role will be to manage our accommodation and outreach service in Scarborough, which provides housing related support to help change the lives of the most chaotic homeless individuals in Scarborough Borough. The service supports six clients in supported accommodation units and 12 clients living in the community.
Your key duties will include:
• Operational management of the service, including the direct line management of a team of support staff and night concierge
• Ensuring contract compliance including the management of a staff rota to ensure 24 hour cover of the service
• Ensuring housing management processes are adhered to
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders
Project Manager Benefits
• A competitive salary
• Pension Scheme
• Exceptional support, training and development
• Up to 32 days (pro rata) annual leave per year
The closing date for completed applications is noon on 26th July 2018. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 15th August 2018.
If you feel you are suitable for our Project Manager position, please apply now where you will be taken through to our external site to complete an application form.