Project Manager, Software, Full Project Lifecycle
Salary : 50k + Training + Benifits
Location: Portsmouth (good location with many amenities on site)
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who is looking for a new challenge in a well-known company. The person will be enthusiastic and will have end to end responsibility for ensuring each project runs smoothly in correlation to time, cost and quality. The individual must have business change experience and be comfortable working in an evolving environment.
The company are looking for someone that can fit in to a small team easily, (2 current Project Managers and 1 Project Manager contractor) and an individual who is an energetic and confident that possess strong problem solving and facilitation skills. Being a strong communicator, you will be expected to be comfortable in your presenting skills and therefore be able to build relationships easily.
- To ensure all projects are delivered on-time, with scope and within budget
- Actively manage change, assumptions, issues, risks and dependencies
- Keep robust financial control of project spend
- Ensure that any IT project is transitioned carefully in to live production support
- Actively manage any third-party resources or suppliers
- Produce any required deliverables associated with project delivery
Experience & Professional Skills
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities in an evolving environment
- 5 years required in a Project Management role
- Knowledge of Agile and waterfall methodology
- Educated to degree level desirable but not essential
- Prince 2 or similar qualification desirable
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 296.