Alongside a great cultural environment and reward scheme, our clients highly value career progression, personal development is at their core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
The Project Manager / Scrum Master will enable agile teams to deliver services and projects on time, at quality and to budget.
This is a key role in ensuring efficient operation, enabling the delivery of multiple customer projects in parallel and providing support to the Sales and Management teams with key areas of responsibility including Consulting, Delivery and Quality Management.
Project Manager / Scrum Master Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Build the project planning with the customer and the team and translate this into user stories;
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team;
- Deliver projects allocated, to plan and budget, using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently;
- Develop delivery engineering practices by managing tools, automating workflows, researching and implementing new delivery solutions, and documenting project management best-practices and policies;
- Increase projects delivery velocity and quality by coordinating and leading staff, and integrating agile project management practices into each delivery team.
Project Manager / Scrum Master Essential Experience and Skills
- Strong experience in dealing with senior business users, determining requirements and priorities as well as resolving issues;
- Project, Change, Release and Configuration Management;
- Systems Integration;
- Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies;
- Quality Assurance and Testing;
- Requirements Gathering;
- Systems Analysis and Design;
- Strong history and track record of completing quality projects on time
Project Management / Scrum Master Skills
Estimating; Scope Management; Budget Management; Time Management; Risk Management; Change Management; Issue/Conflict Resolution; Communication Management; Quality Management; Testing Plans; Training Plans; Team Management.
Suitable skills and experience include: IT, Project Manager, PM, Scrum Master
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience, and would like to be considered for this Project Manager job then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.