Senior Project Manager - Dutch Speaking
| Stoke |6 months | £400 to £500 per day|
Dutch Speaking Requirment
My client, a large Financial Services organisation based in based close to Stoke, are looking to recruit a Project Manager to support the delivery of their digital product to a well-known network provider and the integration wihthin their supply chain. The project will be of a change/transformation and integration nature, therefore previous experience is essential, and a background in Insurance or a regulated/finance environment is crucial to progress with this contract.
- Previous experience working on business change transformation or regulated projects, Integration Projects
- Experince wokring on the delivery of Supply Chain projects utilising Oracle products
- Oracle Supply Chain Knowledge
- Experience working with all areas of the business, such as: Finance, Contact Centre, Technology/IT, HR etc.
- General Insurance industry market knowledge
- Project Management experience within regulated environments / budget responsibility / matrix management
- Experience working with legal/compliance stakeholder
There will be travel to the Netherlands with the role.
How to Apply
Please contact Ben Wilson or follow up with myself on 0161 804 9350 for immediate consideration, or forward me your CV for review either at the email address supplied or through to "apply" button.
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.