Project Manager (BI System Implementation) - London - £55,000 to £60,000
A successful service provider in London is urgently seeking a new Project Manager with experience of implementing and integrating Business Intelligence systems. It is a great time to be joining the business as they embark on a major period of change and transformation - implementing new systems, processes and offering a really interesting challenge to project managers who thrive in a fast paced environment.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery and implementation of a Microsoft Power BI platform - scoping the project and analysing requirements through to implementation, integration and business change. You will work closely with senior stakeholders from across the organisation and a third party provider who specialises in Microsoft Power BI to deliver the new systems in line with business requirements.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong track record as a Project Manager working on the implementation of business intelligence systems
- Prior experience of managing the implementation of Microsoft Power BI would be an advantage, but not essential - they will consider other BI platforms too.
- Experience of working in an Office 365 environment would be an advantage
- Any experience of other Microsoft BI tools such as SSRS, SSIS or SSAS would also be an advantage, but not essential
- Experience of business change associated with the adoption of new systems
- Strong 3rd party supplier management skills
- Excellent communication skills and senior stakeholder management skills
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £55,000 to £60,000 depending on skills and experience
- Penison of 8%
- 27 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Home working options
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your Project Manager CV to me asap to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.