We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager in Bolton.
As a Project Manager you require:
- Degree or HND in Mechanical and Production Biased Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience handling major projects/ contracts.
- Formal Project Management qualification.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of Project Management.
- Knowledge of Project Management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in strategic planning, risk & change management.
- Proficient in Project Management software, primarily MS Project.
- Security Clearance (SC minimum), or able to achieve clearance.
- High exposure to client interfaces and client management experience
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills: Building logical approaches to address problems by drawing on own knowledge, experiences or other references and resources as necessary.
- Attention to Details: Thoroughness in accomplishing all tasks, ensuring all aspects, no matter how small, are covered. Monitors, checks and plans work or information.
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Quality focused: In all areas of tasks and responsibilities
- Decision-making & Initiative: Shows willingness to improve or enhance products, services, avoiding problems and developing opportunities. Foresees any upcoming problems and takes appropriate preventative action.
- Communication skills: Effectiveness in conveying ideas and information in individual or group situations. Ability to express ideas and information clearly in writing and orally.
Details of the Project Manager role:
- Salary: £43,000
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Bolton
Role of a Project Manager :
- Manage cross functional projects to ensure project target goals are achieved
- Support the department with audit reviews and presentations
- Identify commercial, technical, schedule and contractual changes on projects
- Ensure progress reports are generated
- Generate new or changing existing processes to make the department more efficient
- Have competent understanding and use of project management methods and tools; work packages, work breakdown structure etc
- Be prepared for National and International travel
- Review the progress of orders on a regular basis to ensure project targets are achieved
If you are interested in the role of Project Manager please click apply