Project Manager – Salesforce/Systems/ CRM/ Systems Business Change/Prince2. We are recruiting for a project manager for a Salesforce role out. You will be working within a team of Project Managers and Business Analysts.
We are looking for a Project Manager with strong project and change management skills in addition to strong supplier management skills, with specific CRM deployment experience, ideally Salesforce. Key skills in project manager stakeholder management/change management/CRM integration/training.
You are a project / change management champion with significant experience in this arena. You will have had previous responsibility for successfully managing a number of medium/large, complex projects in parallel. You are a highly motivated individual who enjoys engaging with all roles across the business. You have had exposure to and applied a number of different delivery and project management methodologies across your projects and you are proficient in ensuring the right model is tailored in the right way for effective delivery. You take pride in your work and have a good attention to detail ensuring no stone is left unturned when it comes to delivering solutions to the business, whether those changes be operational, product or systems related.
The Project Manager will be required to:
- Ensure business analysis findings are turned into user requirements and functional / non-functional specification documents
- Change management - Identify the impacts on all stakeholders in terms of changes in business processes; key behaviour changes / change in role and put in place effective plans to manage these changes into business as usual
- Ensure full business cases are formulated and communicated to include full risk/impact assessments and cost vs benefits investment appraisal
- Kick off, initiate, plan and manage small, medium to large, complex projects across the direct business, including but not restricted to: operational changes, new product launches, product feature releases, new tools/systems developed in-house, new COTS tools/systems, data migrations, system enhancements and improvements etc.
- Manage and motivate the technical / business team(s) to produce timely, high quality output
- Ensure all solutions are reviewed and tested/proved throughout the project life-cycle (via usage scenario walkthroughs, prototyping, proof of concept, stakeholder reviews, UATs etc; the Project Manager may be required to be involved in systems testing)
- Ensure any required training and documentation is delivered to system users (the PM may sometimes be required to undertake these activities themselves)
- Ensure IT system changes and new IT systems are transitioned into the business smoothly
- Ensure all the required operational support roles / responsibilities and processes (including any SLAs) are clearly defined and delivered
- Ensures benefits realisation plans are produced and owned and that the required metrics/KPIs are defined to measure benefits
- Manage and own the relationships with 3rd party suppliers / partners
- Provide support and cover for the Programme Lead/Manager and other team members where required
- Facilitates all projects from the outset ensuring the project team is defined and roles and responsibilities are confirmed and agreed across the team
- Work with the Business Analysts and business stakeholders to document the project scope for the end-to-end solution and define the associated outcomes and acceptance criteria
- Ability to manage internal technical teams and 3rd party suppliers to: ensure focus is placed on current priorities; tasks are appropriately assigned to the right resources; business requirements are fully understood; technical plans are produced; clear acceptance criteria are defined; thorough reviews and tests are performed; quality output is delivered.
- Put in place effective project controls to: Monitor project progress; manage and resolve issues; identify and manage risks; keep key stakeholders committed and informed; capture key decisions and actions; manage timescales and costs; ensure quality output; manage various project document libraries/versions
- Strong change management/stakeholder engagement skills - Build strong relationships with internal and external teams to aid the delivery of the project. Able to formulate an effective communications plan to identify the impacts on the different areas of the business and drive commitment levels, by way of action plans, across all impacted roles.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A relevant degree and significant experience in a (senior) project management role although consideration will be given to experience in other similar roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts. Chairing meetings and formal presentations to the business will be a key part of the role
- Serve as liaison between the business units, technology teams (internal and external) and support organisation
- Has successfully managed and delivered business transformation projects / major business change projects
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Customer oriented with a dynamic and logical approach to fulfilling requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with the business owner, the project team and suppliers
- Results and quality focused; Strong attention to detail
- Responsive to change, operating within a fast paced business Telecommunications environment
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and manage in parallel multiple projects of varying complexity to specific timelines
- Possesses strong 3rd Party Management and negotiation skills
- A self-starter and team player with effective prioritisation abilities
- Competent user of Microsoft operating systems and applications including MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project
- Previous experience of customer relationship management (CRM) systems projects (e.g. Salesforce) is highly desirable
- IS Project Management / MSP accreditation or equivalent highly desirable
- SCRUM MASTER accreditation or equivalent highly desirable
The ideal candidate will have experience of coordinating and driving multiple streams of work with minimal supervision as well as having a good understanding of business operations and systems.
3rd party supplier is Salesforce platinum partner.
Initiation work will be done, some implementation, but needs to be strong at embedding in to the business with ‘show and tell’ sessions, engagement with stakeholders, user training, there are a few acquisitions to disparate systems. All need cohesion.
Start date: 1st May 2018
Length of contract: 6 months +
Rates: £380 to £425
Contact: Richard Thomas: 0161 929 2001/Richard.Thomas@FTSelect.comHelp