Project Manager – EV Charging Infrastructure – based in Amsterdam – paying up to c€50,000 (+ excellent company benefits)
My client is looking to appoint a Project Manager to manage the delivery of a number of high profile, European based Sustainable Mobility projects. This will involve managing both R&D and Consultancy projects with a focus on Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Infrastructure, vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology and Hydrogen Vehicle Deployment.
I am interested in speaking to anyone with a passion for Low Carbon Transportation and a keen interest in assisting with the shift to Sustainable Mobility. Ideally you will have at least 3 years experience working in either the private or educational sector, but I am happy to speak to individuals of any level.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience delivering Low Emission Vehicle Infrastructure projects
- Degree qualified in an Engineering/Environmental discipline
- Knowledge of Electricity Networks, Renewable Energy Integration or EV Charging Deployment
- An understanding of infrastructure requirements for low emission and electric vehicles
- Previous R&D or Consultancy experience
- A project management qualification i.e. Prince2/APMP (Desirable)
- Fluent in English and Dutch (any additional European languages would be highly beneficial)
- Full Driving License
Role and Responsibility:
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects from inception to completion
- Communication effectively with clients to understand requirements and deliver solutions
- Examine future trends and emerging technologies in the EV sector
- Write accurate reports and assessments to ensure both management and clients are well informed
- Assist with proposals and bids when tendering for new work
Applications: To hear more about our client and this opportunities workingas a Project Manager (EV Charging Infrastructure) based in Amsterdam; please call James Sample at ISR Recruitment here in our Manchester office on 07436071269 orplease send meyour latest CV or online profile for an immediate call back.