Currently recruiting for a Project Engineer with Control Systems experience for a growing and well known business in Watton. Ideally, the business would like to take on a recent Graduate or Trainee who they could support and develop.
The role will see you involved in the following duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out a full review of client specifications and quotations for control panels.
- Produce sets of Control Panel schematic diagrams using AutoCAD Electrical, along with general arrangement diagrams
- Issue the designs to clients for approval.
- Answer any queries from the Client based on the design.
- Review Client comments against the applicable specifications, and resolve deviations with client before updating the drawings
- Prepare a component list which will be issued to Purchasing for the components required to build the Control Panel
- Ensure all clients requests are met and answer any technical queries raised during the build.
- Arrange a final inspection with the end client and assist where necessary during this inspection
These Control Panels are mostly based on simple relay control logic, however some PLC software based systems may be required.
In return, you'll receive the opportunity to work with a growing business where you can develop your career. Competitive salary and benefits package offered
Please apply straight away in interested!