This role is an immediate start position
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Temp - Perm, full-time
Do you have:
Good project admin skills.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Good IT skills and experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- The skill to logically analyse and solve problems.
• Ability to develop new solutions
• Excellent record keeping and time management
• Highly motivated and ability to undertake multiple tasks on various projects at the same time.
• Can work to and meet deadlines
Preferably with a formal Mechanical Engineering qualification, you’ll need a proven track record in a similar role (preferably in the service construction sector), together with knowledge of present-day construction techniques, legislation appertaining to Health & Safety on-site and, ideally, of CDM Regulation. Able to read construction drawings and knowledge of the uses of hand tools, drills, grinders etc.
*** A knowledge of the Work at Height sector would be advantageous ***
The purpose of the role is to:
Assist in the administration in the smooth running of multiple projects. Briefly this role will cover:
- Day to day ordering of materials, stock levels, tools and equipment as the contracts require.
- Assist in the day to day arranging of the installation employed / subcontract teams / issuing documents and compliance checks.
- Booking of accommodation and associated travelling arrangements.
- Undertake stock audits, compliance testing and recording of audit inspections for PPE tools and equipment.
- Collating site H&S files, issuing the site documentation to the site teams via cloud services and recording the returned information.
- Collating O&M manuals and documents for handover project completion meetings.
- Maintain project records, in accordance with company ISO 9001 procedures.
- Excellent communications within the project team, liaise with site supervisors, site operatives in the project team whilst reporting to the project manager.
- Understand the design, procurement, build process, plan, coordinate and communicate with the projects department.
- Problem solve, providing feedback to the Project Manager where necessary.
- Producing client handover packs