You will exhibit a high degree of proficiency in technical programme/project delivery across one or more of their core capabilities, these encompass:
- Technical architecture design and assurance
- IT strategy and business case development
- Infrastructure and application migration and/or deployment
- Application development
- Operating model development and service management
- Procurement, including sourcing and vendor selection
- Data centre strategy, design and data migration
My client is a boutique consultancy that specialise in Technology driven Project/Programme Management. They were founded in the late 80’s by a group of ex- “Big6” Consultants who were looking for a more mature and independent way of working. They saw a market niche for Technical Infrastructure projects which the larger more established firms were not fulfilling. Since then they have developed into a truly unique Consulting business.
We have a rich history of placing individuals within the organisation who are ex-Accenture, IBM, Capgemini, Deloitte, etc. Most of whom were looking for a more precise, higher personal value option with a more balanced work/life balance and the ability to be truly client – focused (not governed by vendor ties).
Things like data centre strategy, infrastructure delivery, cloud virtualisation and migration projects amongst others are all part of the DNA of the business.
· “Trusted Advisor” business model with a technical underpinning.
· Mature yet agile working structure allowing highly experienced Consultants to work together.
· Solid consulting pedigree, hiring senior individuals with broad experience.
· Traditionally won project work via recommendation.
· Lack of political pressures from bigger consulting houses.
· Cash-rich business with very strong pay structures and solid bonuses.
· Excellent work/life balance.
London based, with clients spread across the UK.
£70,000 - £120,000 basic + benefits package