An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Program Manager to join AIM Altitude based in Waterbeach, Cambridge. In return we off a salary in region of £35K per annum depending on experience, plus benefits of 25 days holiday, plus 8 Bank holidays, Pension, Non-contributory Life Assurance and Simply Health Care Scheme. Our location is has excellent transport links via road and rail.
AIM Altitude is one of the leading global suppliers of cabin interiors to the world’s leading airlines. AIM Composites division is a full service manufacturing company, excelling in the manufacture of complex composite exterior and interior components, mouldings, sandwich, flat panels and laminates for a multitude of industries such as aerospace, rail, marine, military and automotive and their varied and specific applications
Our long standing history, experience management, engineering capability and workforce have provided us with real work experience, transforming customers’ design visions into composite reality. AIM Composites has a strong focus on production control and quality, with an ethos set deep in lean manufacturing, from purchase, engineering, project management, manufacture, quality, through to final release.
Reporting to the Projects and Commercial Manager, the Program Manager will be required to be highly motivated to drive continuous improvement, with a can do attitude and a high standard of professionalism at all times.
Responsibilities will include and are not restricted to:
- Lead the project team to ensure that the program is delivered on time to the correct quality and to budget.
- Own and manage the relationship with the customer and provide regular communication on progress and issues.
- Ensure that a contract review is carried out on all orders received before confirmation of order and work commences.
- Manage the Sales Order book and ensure Works Orders are created and reviewed by the core project team prior to release.
- Monitor and report on spend and progress throughout the project lifecycle and feedback performance at end of project to estimating.
- Identify issues and initiate corrective action as necessary.
- Manage the program risks, and embed a risk management process into the program from the start.
- Promote and implement best practice.
- Compile and manage the action register.
- Report overall program status at monthly contract reviews.
- Carry out a lessons learnt at the end of the program
- Experience of working within an aerospace environment and a knowledge of aerospace procedures and documentation would be an advantage
- Hours of work are 08.00 – 16.30 Monday – Thursday 08.00 – 13.00 Friday
- Please apply online to be considered for the Program Manager role - please note that if you have not had any correspondence within 4 weeks of your application, you have not been shortlisted for interview.