My client is a multi national organisation that specializes in the manufacture of Filtration Solutions for multiple industries. The group employs 1630 people in 6 locations around the world. The vacancy would suit an experienced Production / Process Engineer that has experience working on multiple small projects from concept to completion.
The applicant should have a self-sufficient professional approach, they must have the ability to communicate well, use Microsoft software to produce project documentation and have experience working on small to medium equipment ideally in a FMCG Industry. They will be required to meet multiple project deadlines. The ability to read and create technical drawings using Solid Works or similar is desirable.
Responsibilities to include:
- Working with production to reduce downtime and defects on all production machinery as requested by the Department head. Focus on permanent robust solutions.
- Data Analysis, Fault Diagnosis and process improvement to increase efficiency and reduce downtime.
- To manage multiple projects from concept through to completion (process Validation, PPM schedule, full production Work Instruction & documentation), creating relevant drawings and documentation whilst ensuring project records are kept up to date.
- Project completion involves supporting team work within your own department as well as with Product Design Engineers. You will be required to offer & recieve project support within both teams to aid the completion of their projects as well as your own.
- The day to day support of production (setups and re-programming) and assistance to maintenance (as required), which may include preventative and reactive maintenance.
- The optimisation of existing processes through Continuous Improvement activities, to achieve improved profit margins on select product lines.
- The design and setup of production cells to create one piece flow with the use of 5S and other techniques.
- Design of equipment, jigs, fixtures.
- Quality investigation support: Root cause quality issues of a technical process nature and create written reports & Process Validations.
Desirable skills: A good understanding of pneumatic and electrical control, plc's, integration of robotics. Experience in the design & use of automated assembly systems. A knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and requirements, ability to present information clearly and have a "hands on" attitude.
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or call Josie on 01524 865542 for further information.
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).