An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Production Operative to join our team based in Newport, Telford.
Production Operative is a Cross Functional role working in any one of the following areas as directed by the team leader or supervisor, or in absence of any member of the senior team. Production Operative will be working in areas from: Raw material store, prep, assembly, label room, dispatch or finished goods store, you must fulfil the requirements of the role relevant to each area as directed. You may also be required to fulfil tasks as defined by the Team Leader, Supervisor or Production Manager. As part of the Jupiter Team you must operate and live by the Jupiter Group Values.
The Production Operative’s responsibilities will include
- Ensure production goals and orders are met on time and in full
- Understand what good quality looks like and strive for excellence in role
- Work to the best ability at all times to drive improvement and maximise production efficiency
- Ensure products are produced to the required specifications, quality and food safety standards
- Maintain personal and factory hygiene and cleaning standards, including those for Clothing, Make up and Jewellery
- Wear appropriate PPE at all times, particularly when handling Allergens
- Follow all procedures and requirements in line with the HACCP plan and BRC (training is provided)
- Follow and enforce the clean as you go procedure (every two hours or as directed), ensuring knives and working areas are sanitised as required, particularly in the area worked and at end of days production
Team Production Operative’s requirements:
- Self-motivated, Team Player, able to understand instruction
- Respect for others
- Ability to travel to and from work
- Understand good hygiene practices, minimum Food Safety Level 1 trained
- Work in a safe and organised manner
- Be flexible to work in any area as directed
- Willing to learn and progress
- Quick and efficient
Who we are:
As a fast paced international business who are continually growing and developing, we nurture a culture of self-motivated, hardworking and honest individuals.
We have clear company values that we encourage our people to live by. It is important that applicants can uphold these values.
Integrity- act with good character, ethics and morals
Respect and patience - be tolerant, good natured and understanding
To help others - make a difference to others lives in a positive way
Work hard and enjoy life - contribute and enjoy your role
Recognise success - when praise is due say ‘well done’
Continual improvement - always strive to do a better job
Trust - build your relationships on trust
Openness - talk straight, communicate well, and be open to new ideas
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays (pro rata to hours worked)
- Role relevant training
- Relaxed multicultural environment
- Informative staff app with localised benefits
NOTICE: please refer to the Data Privacy Statement on our website footer at www.jupitermarketingltd.com to access information on how we will process, store and delete your personal data should you apply for a position within the Jupiter Group.