£25k - £30k per annum (depending on experience)
Monday – Friday (DAYS)
Prince Personnel are proud to be recruiting for a well-established manufacturing organisation that due to growth is looking to recruit a Production Manager to join their team. Reporting into the Assistant Operations Manager, the Production Manager will be expected to manage the day to day activities of the manufacturing department to enable them to maximise productivity and achieve labour/production planning effectiveness.
This is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced Production Manager or a dynamic and ambitious individual to take a step up into their first management role.
The Production Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading a team of production operatives
- Review existing operating procedures and make suggestions for improvements where necessary
- Train and develop the production team
- Assist in the creation of the production plan
- Ensure that raw material levels are kept at effective levels
- Ensure that HSE standards are maintained within the Production areas and any issues are rectified.
Overview of the candidate
- Previous experience in a Production Manager / Production Supervisor or Team Leader role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong leadership ability
- Capabilities and experience in production scheduling
- Ambitious and driven with the desire to progress
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.