Product Manager - PPE
Up to £50K + Benefits
Full-Time Monday to Friday - Permanent
Our client, a well established and successful workwear company is looking for an experienced product manager to join their Manchester offices.
- To research and develop commercial products to grow sales.
- To calculate costs of new products by taking target market selling prices into consideration.
- To manage the creation of proto-types samples.
- To present ideas to senior managers and sales representatives.
- To make recommendations for the final selection of products for production.
- To create detailed technical measurement and construction specifications.
- To arrange photography sessions of chosen product and to write marketing text for brochure.
- To train and supervise junior staff.
- To collaborate with team members in China to create accurate samples and bulk production.
- To inspect and fit pre-production and production samples to make sure all products are made correctly under specific deadlines.
- To communicate with overseas suppliers to identify and solve problems before impacting production.
- To check quality on random production samples at the warehouse.
- To analyse sales data and make recommendations for future purchasing of product.
- To communicate with sales representatives and customers on products technical questions.
- To work with test houses to certify products to relevant norms.
- To be familiar with stock systems and use to monitor product supply.
- To work with sales team on customer special orders.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Product Manager within workwear or outdoor clothing industry.
- Garment design experience.
- Good business acumen with the ability to assimilate and absorb a variety of product information.
- Multitasking and strong attention to details.
- Being targets and result driven.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies