This is a unique opportunity to be part of Experian's Digital Consumer Information Product team, managing and developing the products and propositions that support our clients across the customer lifecycle. You will be responsible for defining and executing product strategy, new product development and innovation, translating strategy into product roadmaps and marketing plans.
You will be highly effective in working with clients to understand how they are using our products and services today, the impact of new trends and development and competitive responses on our products. Collaboration with internal customers and stakeholders in all facets of the job is also key to the role.
You will be required to use classical Product Marketing skills to support growth programmes for our products. The products are intrinsic within all client decisioning systems and as such, the role will require significant focus on client needs and insights. Dedicated to the Ascend product, you will be responsible for high quality deliveries and a first class, accurate service.
Key Responsibilities will include :
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities with adherence to the Athena framework and Product Management frameworks
- Leading projects and progressing through full product lifecycle
- Product strategy aligned to market and BU need
- Ownership of the product roadmap including identification of customer problems and jobs to be done as well as ownership of product backlog, prioritization and sprint planning
- Management of budgets, P&L's and support in meeting revenue targets
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers to gain market insight
- Understanding wider market sizing, trends and movements, including competitive threats and opportunities
- Clear definition and communication of product development business requirements and prioritisation
- Using influencing skills to highlight key features and benefits of the products, presenting findings clearly and confidently to clients and internal stakeholders
- Developing and effectively implementing 'Go to Market' plans, working cross-functionally to ensure successful execution
- Compliance with Regulatory and Industry standards
This is a B2B role that utilises B2C understanding to support our knowledge of the challenges clients face. The Digital Consumer Information business unit is a strategically important growth area, as such the role will achieve a high profile and suit an ambitious individual wanting to demonstrate their capabilities
Could this for be for you? We are looking for someone with the following:
- Exposure to similar roles (Product Management or Proposition)
- A good understanding of how client insight should influence the development and innovation process
- Proven track record of effective delivery in a fast paced organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workload prioritization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing skills and be able to interface with stakeholders across the business
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results orientated
- Strong leadership, project/time management and problem solving skills
- Resourceful creative thinker with strong analytical skills
- Proven experience in Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio or similar
- Knowledge and experience across vertical markets including Banking, Financial, Debt Collection, Telco & Utility sectors
- Full product lifecycle experience
- Understanding of product development processes, including familiarity with project management concepts
- Strong research and product management skills would be an advantage
Why choose us?
Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.