As a Product Consultant at Pitney Bowes, you will have the responsibility for the provision of a broad range of consultation, training, skill transfers, implementation assistance and advice for our Confirm products which is mainly deployed in the Public Sector/Local Authority.
The Product Consultant will see opportunities where others see challenges.
The Product Consultant will be a part of the Global team and can be based out of any of our offices in either Henley on Thames or Chatham with opportunities for flexible home-working. However, the Product Consultant will be required to travel frequently to various client sites within UK & I with some opportunity of international travel.
The Product Consultant shall be responsible for:
• Providing consultation, structured training courses, skill transfers, implementation assistance, primarily at the clients’ offices
• Advising clients with implementation issues related to data configuration, business processes and the successful set up and operation of our Confirm product
• Helping and assisting Support Services in the investigation of issues relating to the operational use of designated products when requested by the Line Manager
• Developing and reviewing user documentation and training collateral as instructed
• Manage the implementation of Confirm product for clients as directed by the Lead Senior Product Consultant, Service Delivery Manager and / or the Global Services Director for Northern EMEA
• Ensure that consultancy or training materials are available for, and suitable to, the carrying out of these functions
• Follow the directions of the Services Delivery Manager / Principle Consultant / Senior Product Consultant in the development of new skills or techniques that may enhance effectiveness
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• 2+ years work experience as a Product Consultant or in a similar role using Confirm
• Ability to work independently in an unsupervised environment
• Innovative person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Willingness and ability for frequent (occasional overseas) travel is a pre-requisite
Our Digital Commerce team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our technology helps businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.