Process Modelling Executive
With an enormous and topical new initiative underway throughout the UK, we are looking for a Process Modelling Executive to join one of the specialist Smart teams in a full time permanent position. Your role within this team will be crucial and valued!
Who you will be working for
You will be working for a specialist business consultancy with expertise in the utilities and the energy sector. This company is a specialist market design, governance and assurance services provider engaging the core of the UK's energy, environment and water sectors. Be part of an organisation that are passionate and aim to shape a more eco-friendly future for everyone's benefit.
What will you be doing?
You will be working across the business supporting with change proposals. You will manage the life-cycle of each deliverable change, proving support and advice internally.
Key duties to include:
- Project mapping and planning from beginning to end.
- Researching the wider industry.
- Preparation of reports and supporting material for proposals.
- Presenting finding to relevant boards and team of experts.
- Liaising with other industry stakeholders.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Provide general administrative support and advice to Clients on change processes.
- Lead on business process modelling activities.
- Participate in team cross-company projects as well as other initiatives.
You will have:
- Have previous process modelling experience and practical use of modelling tools (e.g. Visio and Casewise).
- Hold outstanding planning and organisational skills and you will be a great communicator.
- You will be a great problem solver and a team player.
- Microsoft packages proficiency.
- Have a passion for delivery outstanding customer service.
- Deliver a high quality of work and be self motivate.
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, several employee benefits, an excellent and friendly work environment with plenty of training and development potential.
The Process Modelling Executive is a permanent opportunity. The applicable: £27,500-£31,000pa (dependent on experience).
How to apply
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Carly Kossen at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.
To apply for this Process Modelling Executive role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.