Position: Process Engineer - Water
Location: Wrexham (Welsh Water AMP6 Projects)
Salary Guide: £30,000 - £40,000 (Negotiable) plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry who are successfully delivering projects for Yorkshire Water, United Utilities, Severn Trent Water, Welsh Water and Anglian Water. They employ over 1000 people and are fast growing, recruiting over 250 new people last year and numbers and due to increase further.
They are looking for a dynamic individual to join their Process Engineering team working on the Welsh Water AMP6 framework, based in Wrexham. The Successful candidate will be someone with previous experience in water sampling and have site optimisation experience. Experience in the production and reviewing of risk assessments and method statements is also essential.
You will be a suitably qualified process/chemical engineer with experience in the design, construction and commissioning stages of a project and with an enthusiastic attitude towards the water industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist Problem Feasibility
- Assist Problem Definition / Design input
- Confirmation and approval of subcontractor drawings and designs
- Liaison with subcontractors and suppliers
- Overseeing suppliers and subcontractors on site based activity
- Assistance with production of estimates and costs
- Preparation of completion docs e.g. Training documentation
- Undertaking process optimisation activities
- Assist Site Managers with project programmes
- Support the Production, Development and Completion of commissioning plans test documentation
- Process input through design stage of projects
- Assist Project Leaders and Site Agents with any process issues
- Client Handover
- Design assistance
- Witness & Sign off FAT & SAT testing
This role will be based from Wrexham but will involve travel throughout North Wales and you will need to be willing to work on construction sites.
Keywords: Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Design Engineer, Process Commissioning, Chemical Engineering, Water, Sewage, Wastewater, Welsh Water, AMP6