Job Title: Process Engineer
Are you a Process Engineer with experience in the industrial gas, heat exchanger or Petro-Chemical industries? Are you a strong sales person who is happy with regular travel throughout Europe to develop customer relationships and sales opportunities?
- Perform day to day activities the role of process engineer, product development and technical sales support.
- The role will involve: Sizing and conceptual design for heat exchangers and related process equipment, mechanical design support, component selection, project estimating, cost analysis, generating proposals and quotations, follow up on open quotes, visiting customers project engineering and communications with customers for equipment support and process analysis.
- Product development support consists of similar sizing and conceptual exercises, as well as data collection, follow up, design modifications and engineering solutions.
- Process design utilizes thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer analysis, as well as considerations for standard components, materials and manufacturing constraints.
- Ideal candidate will have a degree in Chemical or Mechanical engineering.
- In addition to this, interest and experience in technical sales would be highly considered.
- 1-2 years relevant experience would be preferred, but applications from recent graduates will also be accepted.
- Knowledge of electrical equipment and mechanical equipment is helpful, as well as ability to understand electrical schematics and process & instrumentation diagrams.
ACS are recruiting for a Process Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Process Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Process Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Process Engineer your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Process Engineer role you desire.