Private Client Financial Planning (IFA) Administrator
£21,000 - £28,000 + Bonus and Benefits
I am currently working on behalf of an Award-Winning Boutique IFA practice, having developed an exceptional reputation within the Surrey Market. Primarily generating clients through established referral networks, they are looking to welcome on board a Financial Planning Administrator / Sales Support Administrator to join their Guildford Office. If successful you will be supporting their growing client bank by working with Industry leading Advisors and Paraplanners utilising your technical knowledge.
Supporting a small number of Advisors within the practice you will be responsible for providing full technical administrative assistance to the Advisor team including:
- Processing new and existing business covering Pensions, Investments and Protection.
- Maintaining existing client databases.
- Preparing relevant documentation for Client meetings.
- Processing letters of Authority.
- Producing relevant illustrations and comparison quotes including relevant literature.
- Updating client portfolios for client review meetings and running reports.
- Liaising with Provider companies.
The successful applicant will:
- Have at least 1 – 2 years’ recent experience within an Independent Financial Planning environment.
- Have a working knowledge of the administrative process covering Pensions, Investment, Taxation and Protection.
- Be studying towards your Level 4 qualifications through the CII, CISI or IFS.
- Be confident dealing with HNW clients and looking to work for a true Financial Planning practice.
- Have experience in; PPs, EPPs, SIPPs, PMI, PHI, CI, ISAs and Bonds.
- Have experience using a variety of platforms.
In return you will receive:
- A highly competitive basic salary £21,000 - £28,000 (DOE).
- An unrivalled personal and team bonus scheme.
- Industry leading study support including support from senior members of the business and external training providers.
Should you have the specific industry experience required as detailed above and wish to be considered for the role, please forward your CV including full salary details or call 0113 234 0500 for more information.
As a specialist Financial Planning search firm, operating nationwide since 1999, we are currently working with a number of leading IFA, Wealth Management and Corporate Financial Planning Practices who are always open to welcoming on board experienced, top quality employees at all levels who can add real value to their businesses.
If you do have experience working within a Financial Planning environment and are looking to consider what options are currently available to you; please do feel free to get in touch for a strictly confidential conversation on the above number.