Principal Drainage Engineer
Our client is a well-established and highly regarded planning consultancy with specialist expertise in all planning services relating to environmental, regeneration and development projects.
Their services include hydrological risk assessment and flood protection, landscape impact assessment, landscape management and environmental co-ordination, waste contract procurement, waste treatment technologies, property and site selection/ assessment, waste and mineral planning and environmental impact assessment co-ordination. Their in-depth, specialist knowledge and wide-ranging experience ensures they can manage the most demanding and sensitive of projects.
As our Drainage Engineer you will:
- Complete technical work including, Flood Risk Assessments for Planning Applications, Surface Water Management Plans, Drainage Impact Assessments, Drainage Strategy and detailed SuDS Design using MicroDrainage, PDS and/or AutoCAD.
- Work co-operatively across functions and business units to share information and ideas.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
Your experience will include
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline or be working toward a degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Civil Engineering, Environmental Management, or Hydrology).
- Knowledge of roles and responsibilities of all flooding authorities (UU, EA, LLFA etc.).
- Experience of designing/operating surface water and foul water systems.
- Knowledge of PDS and MicroDrainage (drainage design package).
- Relevant experience in waste/residential/commercial projects
- Ideally you will come from a background where you can bring knowledge which will help you grow and become an integral part of the company's progression
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or call Shannon on 01524 865533 for further information.
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).