PK Education offer a variety of opportunities, including long term and permanent placements within local Primary, Secondary or specialist SEN schools. The beauty of working with PK Education is that you can literally choose the type of work you want, including location. We will then adopt our famous personalised approach to secure you your dream job.
Working on supply with PK Education is an extremely rewarding adventure that can build upon and compliment your experience and chosen career. It is a fantastic opportunity to become known to schools in your local area, often leading to you being considered for job vacancies you might not otherwise come across.
Why register with PK Education? Here are a few reasons:
• We are very proud of our permanent recruitment policy and have managed to secure numerous permanent positions
• Placements which can facilitate your NQT induction year or part of it
• Attractive pay rates
• Professional, experienced consultants who have excellent relationships with local schools
• We are the first agency to hold the REC National Certificate of Audited Education Status – basically meaning we are top of our game when it comes to safer recruitment.
• We adopt an honest, upfront approach with all of candidates and schools
• Full assistance given with DBS applications and referencing
• Advice and support for any concerns or questions you may have
Primary Teachers –we offer work in the following settings: Nursery, Reception, Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2. You can work as an NQT, non-qualified Teacher, HLTA, LSA and TA.
Look out for us at university open days where we often take out a stand and are there for you to ask any questions you might have.
To kick start your career, build upon your experience, grow in confidence and uncover opportunities that you might not otherwise come across, please follow the link on this website and submit your CV to be given immediate consideration.
• Fully comprehensive CV dating back to secondary education with all gaps in employment or study detailed.
• References will be taken prior to interview.
• If you do not have a DBS certificate that is registered with the DBS Update Service, a new DBS check will need to be made (full assistance will be provided)
• PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
• PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
For more information call Licia on 0116 296 1514 or email Leicester@pkeducation.co.ukHelp