As a Pricing Manager, you will coach and develop team members whilst leading your team to help the business make informed decisions at the right time.
One of the UK’s largest online retailers, with multiple well-known brands, this highly successful business has been expanding and improving consistently throughout its extensive history. To continue their success, they are now looking for a Pricing Manager or an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to take the next step in their career.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Providing performance analytics on pricing strategies
- Developing statistical models for price optimisation
- Provide commercial insight and recommendations
- Communicating with an influencing senior stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this Pricing Manager opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Good degree in a numerate discipline
- Experience of statistical analysis within business
- Computer, programming and Data Analysis tools – SAS, Excel, SQL, TRIAD, FIBDS, DSS, etc.
- Problem solving
- Commercial Awareness
- Coaching skills