Platform Investment Team Leader- Bromsgrove-£24,000 To £28,000
The Platform Investment Team Leader will be charged with supporting the Platform Investment Manager and to co-ordinate the Platform Investment Administration Team. You will need to ensure the Team adhere to agreed processes, procedures and timelines to the highest consistent standard. In addition, the Platform Investment Team Leader will take on elements of a Platform Investment Administrator and become involved with the day to day functions of the department.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice and the relevant FCA rules at all times;
- Comply with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C and Financial Crime Procedures of the firm at all times;
- Point of contact for queries relating to the enhance Service in the absence of the Platform Investment Manager;
- Assist in the co-ordination of the service that the Platform Investment Team offers, with an understanding of the need to manage clients and colleagues expectations;
- Assist in the co-ordination of the portfolio changes to advisory clients on a quarterly basis;
- Assist in the co-ordination of regular communications with clients across the group;
- Cash management across the Platforms (where applicable);
The successful candidate will have:
- Analytical and numerical ability - able to analyse and interpret data, evaluate data and make recommendations based on data and market trends;
- Planning and organising skills - able to manage multiple tasks effectively;
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure to strict deadline;
- Attention to detail when producing data, reports, or other analysis;
- Good team player - readily assists all members of the team to achieve team and individual objectives, particularly in busy periods.
- Knowledge of platforms (specifically Wrap platforms), financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance;
- Full understanding of administrative procedures relating to different categories of business and ensure that they confirm to regulatory and company standards;
- Anti-Money Laundering including how to identify suspicious transactions/activities and how to report;
- Current and future financial legislation and regulation and their developments;
- Detailed understanding of how to use back office systems, Microsoft Office software, and a willingness to learn how to use other software packages.
- Working towards the Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent industry qualifications, working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning and minimum 5 years' experience working for an IFA Practice;
- Proven experience in working with Platforms within a Life Office or IFA Business;
- Proven managerial experience within a Life Office or IFA Business.
If this sounds like you, wait no more and click the apply button!!
Or you can call Cristian at 0121 296 4418 to have a confidential chat about the role in more detail, your skills and requirements.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we're actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis.