SF Group are exclusively working with a growing manufacturing business as they appoint a new Financial Controller (#1 role in finance), to their UK operations. Our client has an international parent company and a number of production facilities throughout Europe.
This role will see you being fully responsible for the control of two Midlands-based plants, and will involve travel to both sites.
Reporting to the local MD, the Financial Controller has responsibility for:
• All aspects of financial control and management across two locations, including budgeting forecasting and planning
• Driving a culture of business partnering with operational management
• Implement meaningful management information/KPIs
• Support the sales process through customer and competitor analysis
• Managing a talented finance team
• Be qualified ACA, ACCA, ACMA
• Have a demonstrable recent track record in manufacturing/production
• Be experienced or interested in lean efficiencies
• Have strong communication skills,and self-sufficient
Our client is at the cusp of an exciting phase of growth with the addition of a new service/revenue stream. They're a fast-paced business and you will be challenged and energised by the opportunity!