Pharmacovigilance / Product Safety Specialist – Kent
Are you currently working in a Pharmacovigilance / Product Safety Specialist complaints role dealing with medical devices, pharmaceuticals, consumer products, and/or cosmetics? Have you managed all adverse event complaints? Want to work for global leaders? Yes then this is the role for you.
My client a growing global manufacturing company is looking for a Pharmacovigilance / Product Safety Specialist based in Kent to manage all adverse event complaints received by the company relating to cosmetics, food supplement and medical device products for potential requirements of notification to relevant authorities.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all complaints received by the company are reviewed, logged and closed out.
- Working with Quality and RA to monitor complaint trends and implementing a quick and effective correction of quality & regulatory problems to prevent or mitigate reoccurrence.
- Performing regular data trending for possible quality issues and initiating and managing all relevant quality investigations/CAPA.
- Driving root cause analysis and corrective actions to a satisfactory close relating to product quality issues.
- Working to ISO: 9001, ISO: 22716 and ISO: 13485 quality standards.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits including holidays, up to 9% matched contribution pension scheme, discretionary company performance related bonus and private medical.
To apply for the role of Pharmacovigilance / Product Safety Specialistyou will have the following:
- Experience of working in complaints either within the Cosmetics, Medical Devices, FMCG, Pharmaceutical or Food Supplement industry.
- Knowledge of European regulations and requirements for the design, manufacture and distribution of cosmetics and medical device products.
- Knowledge of European regulations for the reporting of Incidents and Serious Undesirable Effects to relevant authorities.
- Experience of data analysis, data trending and preparing KPI’s.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
My contact details are:
Miss Rashida Khan
0113 225 1547
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.