Who we are:
Founded in 1976, Randstad CPE`s have national network of offices. We have a well-earned reputation for matching the right candidate to the right jobs.
A successful and growing CPE company is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to the Regional Director to join our office in Newcastle. Due to the nature of this role, a high level of confidentiality is required in addition to being organised, diligent and autonomous.
Our ideal candidate has proven experience with the following duties:
- Executive diary management
- Nationwide meeting arrangement (that includes facility requirements, agendas, minutes, face to face, teleconferences and video calls as required)
- Occasional travel and flexibility of working hours to attend meetings
- Domestic/International travel arrangement, accommodation, parking, transfers, directions and itineraries
- Creation and distribution of internal communications and business updates on behalf of RD
- Ad-hoc project work as required e.g. legislative changes
- Management and support of Executive Assistant / Project Administrator cover
- Processing invoices, purchase orders and all other payment requests
- A knowledge of sales/recruitment
- Able to work in a fast paced vibrant office
- Must have at least 3 year experience as an Executive Assistant
- Must have the ability to work alone, with a team and also be able to take direction from others
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible, helpful, can-do attitude.
- Highly proficient in Outlook/Google Mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
What's in it for you?
Did you know that Randstad UK who were awarded the best in-house benefits platform at the 2017 UK HR Awards 2017?
This was due to our:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical Cash Plans
- Life Assurance
- Great Benfits Available
- All-inclusive annual awards conference
- High Performance Awards (£100 - £5000 worth of prizes)
- Share Purchase Plan (including 50% Bonus Shares)
Working for a global leader in HR and Recruitment…
Randstad UK - We're experts in helping jobseekers like you find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether our candidates are looking for their first ever job or are in a more senior position, we can help them apply, interview and secure their dream job.
We firmly believe that the right job can change a person's life, and the right employee or colleague can transform a business. And ensuring that we make the right matches for our clients and candidates is down to how good we are on the inside.
It also helps that we are the 2nd largest recruitment organisation globally hiring over 600,000 per day across the globe!