Our client, an NHS Trust based in London is currently recruiting for a band 8c Head of Information to join the department on a permanent basis. Previous NHS experience is essential.
The band 8c Head of Information will be required to:
- Develop the Electronic Patient Record (EPR) vision for the Trust, as outlined in the ICT Strategy, and will work closely with both the Associate Director of ICT and the Chief Clinical Information Officer and other clinicians across the Trust to ensure this vision is well-understood and that improvements to the whole patient experience are delivered
- Undertake senior responsibility for providing and developing an effective and efficient Information service (both clinical and operational) that provides rapid and robust reporting to all levels of the Trust
- Lead on the production and timely submission of information for monitoring Trust activity including data required for commissioning, statutory / mandatory reporting / data extracts and performance monitoring, this will be achieved through the post
- Manage the overall delivery of the information programme of work, as defined within the ICT strategy and agreed with the Associate Director of ICT, within specific timescales and allocated budgets
- Have strong analytical and statistical skills / knowledge with an in depth experience of establishing information systems / applications that will promote the development of an information culture within the Trust
This is an excellent band 8c permanent position for a Head of Information to join a reputed Trust based in London. If you are interested and keen to understand the position in more detail, please email your CV to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or contact Elizabeth Fajardo on 0207 324 0524.