During an exciting period of expansion, we are actively recruiting an experienced and proactive Payroll Supervisor to join a well-established and respected Chartered Accountants on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, key responsibilities will include;
* Manage a portfolio of clients
* Sign off of payments using the BACS system
* Assume responsibility for a team producing weekly and monthly payroll for the firm's clients.
* To lead, mentor, train and develop the team of Payroll Administrators.
* To handle and resolve any queries that may arise relating to clients' payroll.
* External reporting to HMRC.
* Complete all accompanying paperwork
The successful candidate will have a proven background within payroll management, specifically within practice. You will operate autonomously within a busy environment and be proficient in payroll software.
In return the company offers a competitive remunerations package with plenty of ongoing training/support and genuine scope for progression.