We are looking for an enthusiastic person looking to progress in a payroll environment. The Payroll Junior Assistant will support the payroll team with the processing of the central computerised payroll system. The work requires quick and accurate keyboard skills combined with a methodical and committed approach.
The successful applicant should possess: -
• Good GSCE or equivalent passes in Maths and English (C grade equivalent or above)
• Pass in ICT BTEC level 2 or equivalent
• Applications would be welcomed from candidates considering Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Excellent keyboard skills
• Practical knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
• Previous office experience would be an advantage but is not essential
• The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
In return your expertise will be well rewarded and recognised as you will be working at the heart of Ramsay Health Care UK, one of the leading providers of independent hospital services within the UK. Recognised by all major medical insurers, Ramsay offers fast, convenient, effective and high quality treatment for all patients, whether medically insured, self-pay, or from the increasing number referred by the NHS.
Applications should include a CV, together with a covering letter outlining your salary expectations.
Please note due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: Monday 18 July 2018