This Payroll Administrator role is for one of Chester’s leading firms of Chartered accountants. Established since the late 1980’s, this firm has gone from strength to strength and has supported over 500 local businesses in Cheshire and North Wales.
Due to their continued success and growth, they are now looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their friendly office in Chester. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, this Payroll Administrator will provide support in a number of different areas and the list of duties could vary from day to day.
Key Responsibilities:• Processing a client’s payroll on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Calculating and inputting overtime, expenses, bonuses etc
• Send payroll reports and payslips to clients for payment processing
• Maintain a working knowledge of current statutory legislation related to all areas of payroll, e.g. sickness, maternity, tax, NI etc.
• Answer any payroll related queries
• To own and resolve payroll related issues, and respond promptly and appropriately
• Other adhoc tasks as required
Key Skills and Responsibilities required:• Experience of working in a customer focused role
• Experience with Sage Payroll and a knowledge of auto enrolment
• A self-starter who is able to work on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment
• Team player
• A high level of attention to detail, with good prioritisation and organisational skills
• Ability to demonstrate clear and effective communication skills
• Positive ‘can-do’ approach to work
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a friendly working environment.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.