Who we are:
NoteMachine UK, working as part of the NoteMachine Group, are Europe’s largest independent ATM provider, delivering a range of fully managed, through the wall and self-fill Automatic Teller Machines to a wide range of retailers, financial institutions and independent businesses. We maintain an estate of over 10,000 cash machines delivering £12 billon of cash every year through over 20 million transactions every month.
If those numbers weren’t impressive enough we also placed 195th in the Sunday Times BDO Profit Track and are the highest ranked Welsh-based Company in the list!
As a Warehouse/Parts Technician you will be involved in the logistics element of our Parts Warehouse, receiving inwards goods and preparing goods for dispatch to all areas of the UK through our established distribution channels. Your duties would include;
- Receiving and checking inwards goods, ensuring that all received parts are checked and recorded;
- Preparing outward goods including packing, labelling, tracking and dispatching goods;
- Ensuring all parcels sent and received are handled carefully and free of damage;
- Maintaining the organisation of the parts warehouse, keeping storage tidy and ensuring all areas are clear of hazards in line with Health and Safety policies;
- Working towards daily and weekly targets, having the ability to work with minimal supervision using your own initiative;
- Disposal of waste in line with company H&S policies.
Your hours of work will be 42.5 per week on a 6 week working rota with some evening and weekend cover as a requirement.
The Right Candidate:
In order to be successful in this role you should be organised and attentive, with a keen eye for detail.You should be a team player and an excellent communicator, willing to go above and beyond to achieve ambitious goals both individually and as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a warehouse or logistics environment and a forklift licence would be an advantage but is not essential.
What We Offer in Return:
- A competitive salary;
- 28 days paid holiday per year;
- Free on-site parking;
- Uniform, including PPE;
- An attractive benefits package including an employee discount scheme, a pension and Life Assurance.
How to Apply:
If you have the motivation, ambition and desire to join our talented team, please click ‘Apply’ below to be taken to our careers portal.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays