Part time Credit Controller (20 hours per week) - Leeds - £12,500
Working for a fantastic Yorkshire based company in the heart of Leeds.
- Credit Control - chase debtors by phone/email etc
- Responsible for all Debtor collections, queries, allocations and reconciliations
- Coding and entering Purchase Ledger Invoices, ensuring they adhere to company purchasing policy
- Coding and entering staff Expenses
- Collation of twice monthly payment runs
- Provide support (as part of a rota of staff) in the absence of the Receptionist to ensure the smooth running of the in-house services
- Perform such other duties as reasonably correspond to the general character of the post and are commensurate with its level of responsibility
Personal Style, Skills and Behaviour:
- Credit Control experience
- Sales and Purchase Ledger Experience
- Communicates effectively with a wide range of contacts
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver excellent results
- High degree of personal integrity - Diplomatic, approachable and respectful being open, honest and responsive
Please submit your CV if you feel you are suited to this role.