A Part time Admin and Compliance Assistant is immediately required for a fast growing Education Recruitment company based in Mayfair central London. You will be joining a great team of people who are focused on results and also have fun.
The role will be part time 15 hours a week, 3 hours a day Monday to Friday.
The part time Admin and Compliance Assistant will be passionate about compliance and admin, knowledge of the requirements for working in a school setting are advantageous but not essential as this can be learnt by a candidate with the right attitude.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a the ability to pay attention to details
- Be organised and able to work in an organised and efficient way
- Have good time management and have the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be a good communicator both written and verbal and be comfortable on the phone .
- Be a good team player
- Comfortable using databases.
You will be a recent graduate or have relevant similar experience. In return you will receive good remuneration and benefits.
You will be paid £18000 to £24000 per annum (pro rata) depending on experience. Additionally the company often go out on team days and reward their employees well for their hard work.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number if applications we receive for job posts we can not contact all unsuccessful applicants.