Senior Web Development Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced Senior Web Development Coordinator to join this wonderful and passionate team on a permanent part time basis. This role is to begin immediately and is a job share with an existing employee.
Who you will be working for
A leading youth health charity committed to providing access to appropriate, high quality services in every community so that young people are empowered regardless of their background or circumstances. This organisation has a remarkable history in delivering support and relief for children suffering from illness and provides them with the strength and courage to fight every day.
What you will be doing?
In this role, your main purpose is to main, develop and update the charity’s website and other online communications as required to ensure that they achieve a strong online presence and promote their activities effectively. You will help to increase the public awareness of the charity and drive engagement with the brand through the website. You will
- Work with teams to plan, create and deliver engaging and timely content for the website
- Be the main point of contact for any website enquiries, internally and externally
- Using CMS and HTML, work with colleagues to design and create new pages for the website when necessary
- Monitor, compile and analyse web statistics and user journey through Google Analytics and Hotjar and implement changes based on learnings
- Manage their digital agency to control and maintain GoogleGrant account and SEO to drive traffic for all activities
- Work with internal teams on the implementation of search engine optimisation, pay-per-click and other online advertising opportunities to drive traffic
- Maintain an e-newsletter calendar to plan, develop and implement content for the monthly e-newsletter We are looking for someone with experience of maintaining websites using content management systems, particularly strong experience of using Wordpress. You should have knowledge of HTML and FTP and experience creating and editing images using Photoshop. Copy-writing and copy-editing skills are a must as well as experience of producing e-newsletters with strong output. You should be target orientated with the ability to work effectively on your own and be able to develop relationships with members of other teams. This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable company and gain further experience. The role is a part time role 3 days a week and is a job share with an existing employee. To apply for the Senior Web Development Coordinator role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
- Call or email me, Carly Kossen at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.