Job Title – Customer Service Advisor
Location –Warwick, CV34 5HQ
Salary -£18,759 per annum + benefits
Duration –Perm / Part time
Sector – Customer Service
A company that offers a wide range of bespoke white label insurance products for a large number of dealer groups in partnership with us throughout the UK and Ireland is seeking part time Customer Service Advisorsbased in Warwick to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as 25 days + stats holiday,1% contributory pension, free parking, healthcare offered after successful probation, a £1200 bonus paid twice yearly £600 January and £600 July based on performance, discounted products, childcare vouchers, access to an onsite breakout area with free tea and coffee and a daily sandwich van, discounted insurance products for cars, staffincentives, Cycle to Work scheme, summer and Christmas staff parties.
Founded in the year 2000, and having recently celebrated its 16th anniversary, this company continue to strive to provide market leading products designed specifically to meet the needs of the customers. It develops and markets innovative insurance solutions to the automotive industry motor dealers. The company has a prestigious client base across the industry and currently provides schemes for 8 of the top 20 dealer groups in the AM 100 list, including 4 of the top 5.
As the Customer Service Advisor, your duties will be to:
- Provide customer service, administration and general support to customers via inbound and outbound phone calls, live chat, e-mail, white mail or other communication methods
- Handle customer enquiries with appropriate and timely follow through
- Document all customer interactions and tasks immediately and accurately within the relevant CRM systems
- Manage service / action request, with timely updates to customers and associated departments
- Outbound calling to some existing customers with policy or claims updates
- Assist with and provide accurate input for various reports and spreadsheets
- Support new starters with induction and training
- Maintain and achieve all department and personal KPIs, Objectives and Customer Satisfaction measures, as set by the department or line manager.
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- A passion for excellent customer service.
- Great interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic and positive manner.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade c minimum OR equivalent demonstrable experience / qualifications.
- Customer service, concern resolution, contact centre or related experience.
- Be fully computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Competent CRM user.
You will be working part time, 9.30 - 2.30, 10.00 – 3.00, Monday to Friday. Part time hours can be flexible, (days as well as hours). Bonus for this role is pro-rata depending on hours worked per month.
In return, the Customer Service Advisor will receive a salary of £18,259 per annum increasing to £18,759 after a successful 6-month probation based on a fulltime 37.5-hour week.
Please click apply now my client is looking at interviewing asap