Working on behalf of a highly reputable Chartered IFA, we are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join their team as additional support.
Our client are a second generation family run firm who were the first IFA in Chester to achieve Chartered status.
As Paraplanner, you will be responsible for creating suitability reports. Other duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Liaise with the Adviser as appropriate to fill any information gaps
· Collate ceding scheme information to ascertain all present and appropriately dated
· Work within, and stay up to date with template changes
· Maintain quality documentation by paying attention to detail
· Stay abreast of legislative changes
· Liaise with administration teams
· Use checklists to ensure quality of documentation
· Ensure new business is compliant
To be considered for the role, you will either be Diploma qualified, or working towards. You will have the ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner, able to work autonomously and remotely, whilst being analytical
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.