Job Title: Enteral Nurse Specialist
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive salary, annual bonus, benefits to include double matched pension, private healthcare, company vehicle, lunch allowance and a fantastic flexible benefits package!
We are looking for an NMC registered Paediatric Nurse to join our team of Enteral Nurse Specialists in Sheffield. This is a community based role.
As a nurse, you already understand that small details make the biggest difference. As autonomous practitioners on the road providing dedicated enteral care to patients in the comfort of their own homes, our Enteral Nurse Specialists need enthusiasm and expertise, as well as outstanding attention to detail.
- You will have excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with Patients, Families and HCP’s
- Be independent, self-motivated and able to manage your own diary with minimal supervision.
- Registered Specialist or General Nurse with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Competent in the use of technology
- Have a full clean driving licence
This Role Offers:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- The ability to manage your own diary and time to ensure our patients receive the highest standards of care
- The opportunity to work in the community where no two days are the same!
- Bupa Private Medical Insurance
- Company Car
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits Package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday buy/sell available)
- Comprehensive training and support and much more!
Nutricia AMN is the market-leading provider of medical nutrition products and services for patients whose health benefits from foods developed for special medical purposes. Whether managing a long-term condition or recovering from an illness, dietary intervention can play an important role in delivering improved health outcomes. Nutricia AMN’s products & services are specially designed for this purpose, making a difference to the lives of people who need them both in hospital and in their own homes through the Nutricia Homeward service in the UK.
If you are a Registered Adult or Paediatric Nurse looking to specialise, don’t hesitate to click the link above to apply and you’ll be redirected to the Danone website where our recruitment manager will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you have any questions regarding the role please contact email@example.com
You can find further details about us, and other potential roles at www.danone.com.