Hunter Public Relations U.K. Ltd. is the London branch of Hunter Public Relations, an award-winning U.S. consumer brand marketing public relations agency, specialising in food & drink, house & home and consumer healthcare brands. Our clients include many well-known international companies and brands, and the agency has some of the industry’s longest-tenured client/agency relationships in the U.S. A hallmark of Hunter Public Relations is the development of strategic creative marketing communications programmes that leverage consumer insights to drive affinity, awareness and business results.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- Attend team meetings and brainstorms
- Support and shadow team members during external meetings as well as photo and video shoots
- Help to organise and attend client events
- Approach media with news stories and product news You’ll be a budding publicist and keen to learn the ropes when it comes to liaising with media and pitching stories
- Brainstorm and research ideas for campaigns
- Monitor press coverage and social media
- Devise creative solutions to distribute products to media and influencers
- Work on client presentations and reports
- Manage office administration e.g. ordering stationary and set up meeting rooms
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Educated to degree level
- Previous PR experience preferred but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills– verbal and written skills which are second-to-none
- A passion for food and drink, from street food to new restaurant and bar openings to the latest food trends
- A good level of office administration skills, proficient across the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Great organisation and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A keen interest in popular culture, from food and drink to music and travel
- An eye for detail and a “can-do” attitude
- Social media savvy and an interest in food and drink on social media
- A strong team player
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest food and drink brands.
- A creative and innovative working environment.
- A close knit team who are always open to new ideas and passing on their extensive knowledge.
- Work socials – including trying new bars and restaurants.