We’re on the lookout for a talented PPC Account Manager to join the team of an award winning global digital agency with offices all over the UK and a presence across America. You will be based in their Leeds office, working on campaigns for some of the nation’s biggest household brands on a daily basis.
The role focusses heavily on the client relationship side of account management, you will have the assistance of PPC execs to help you with the technical side of campaign implementation and optimisation while you really focus on nurturing those client relationships.
So what will you be doing?
- Managing the PPC accounts of well-known household brands.
- Creating campaign strategy in line with agreed campaign goals.
- Creating fully optimised Ad text.
- Conduct keyword research – making sure campaigns are as effective as possible.
- Report on campaign performance and make recommendations to optimise campaigns.
- Effectively manage client budgets up to £250k p/m.
- Arrange and attend regular client meetings.
What do you need to succeed?
- A good level of PPC focussed account management experience.
- Working knowledge of AdWords campaign implementation and optimisation.
- Proven track record of working with budgets of varying sizes.
- A client facing skill set that is second to none.
As an agency they are dedicated to trying to match your interests to the campaigns you are working on because there is no better motivator than passion! So for instance if you have an interest in sport or fashion they will try and match you with clients in those sectors. It’s qualities like this that has won the company multiple inspiring company and great place to work awards!
This is an opportunity for an experienced PPC account manager or PPC account exec to take the next step in their career and move into a global company who can really support their ambition to succeed and grow with tonnes of autonomy to really let their skill set shine.
In return you will receive a generous salary and some fantastic benefits too! These include things like free private healthcare, on-site parking, free gym membership, 27 days annual leave with the option to purchase more, free drinks on a Friday and loads of paid team activities.
If you have a good level of account management and PPC experience, live close to the Leeds area and want to look after a company that has won awards for their excellence as an employer then this is the role for you!
To apply or for more information get in touch with Katherine Collier – Chassam Recruitment!