PPC Account Manager – Ormskirk – Up To £30,000 + Bonus
Fantastic brand-new offices nestled in the heart of the countryside with free on-site parking, a collaborative environment with a flat structure and a company who have just won some huge new clients. Sound good?
A client of mine is looking to add to their PPC team due to business growth and need someone who can get stuck in with the end to end process with each client, from strategy and ideation to implementation and delivery.
It’s a modern agency who have thought outside the box when it comes to looking after their employees and their clients. They have a buddy up system so that work can be shared out between two people when time becomes tight. If you’re interested in a certain industry then they will try their best to get more clients in that area for you to look after – if you’re passionate about the market, they know you’ll produce better results!
They also offer a bonus structure based on personal performance and if you complete a project on time, there’s a cosy £1,000 that could be up for grabs.
- Manage the client communications and objectives of around 3 accounts.
- Set the PPC strategy for the clients, usually long-term and with a focus on ROI.
- Implement the PPC strategy and manage budgets of around £6,000 per month.
- Set up the paid campaigns which are largely across AdWords, YouTube, Social and Display.
- Conduct audits, testing and research to ensure campaigns are performing well.
- Frequently liaise with clients through monthly meetings and weekly if not daily calls.
- Report on the activity ideally through Google Data Studio or Excel.
They’re looking for someone who really knows AdWords, preferably with about 3 years’ experience, has a broad background in PPC and who can work collaboratively to set high-quality PPC strategies. You’ll also have to be a real pro when it comes to Excel or Data Studio as you’ll find yourself in either of these quite a lot.
If you tick all or most of the boxes, then please do apply with your CV today and I’ll give you more detail!
Millie – Chassam Recruitment