PA to Director (Permanent – Full Time role)
Our client, a property development company based in Mayfair are seeking an experienced and professional PA to provide administrative support to Company Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PA who has previous experience at a senior level within a fast paced environment, and in return our client offers excellent salary and benefits package.
The position involves a wide range of administrative duties for a self-motivated and proactive individual. The key duties for the PA to the Director are as follows:-
• Proactively manage the projects by updating bulletin boards, quarterly project spreadsheets and liaise with relevant point of contacts for updates.
• Proactively manage the contact database for the Director.
• Effectively manage various files, databases, guest lists, spreadsheets and membership subscriptions.
• Proactively manage the diary of the Director and ensure they are aware of their daily schedule.
• Schedule appointments and facilitate meetings and ensure the Director has all the relevant resources for the meetings.
• Take minutes at relevant meetings and ensure all actions are being followed up.
• Coordinate and manage the bookings, reservations and travel itineraries.
• Handle mailings and couriers with Reception.
• Collect and deliver items as and when required by the Director.
• Manage budget and process invoices and insurance claims.
• Handle all incoming calls to the Director and handle when appropriate
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Director.
Skills and competencies required for this role are:
• Previous PA experience at senior level within a fast paced environment is essential.
• Excellent administration experience with a methodical approach and strong work ethic.
• Confident communication and inter personal skills.
• Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
• Ability to present written information clearly and logically
• Ability to use initiative and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
• Ability to prioritise work appropriately and multi-task.
• Hard working and proactive with the ability to follow instructions and work to deadlines
• Good IT skills – fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Ability to adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges
• Flexible & courteous
• Friendly and positive
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the experience required our client would love to hear from you! Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.