Job title: PA / Business Data Analysist
Location: Cannock, WS11 8LD
Salary: £20k - £25k p/a (dependent upon experience)
Monday to Friday, 40 hrs per week (8.30am till 5.30pm)
Due to our clients move to their new bespoke premises at Lakeside Cannock, Staffordshire, this is an exciting time to join the company.
Our client, the UK's leading supplier of spare parts to the catering industry, is currently looking for an experienced PA / Business Data Analysist to provide an efficient and responsive administration support to the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team. This role requires professionalism and integrity, managing confidential and sensitive information. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan, organise workloads and manage tasks using initiative to provide an effective solution to daily tasks and issues.
Candidates must be experienced to advanced level in IT across all business software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Polished communication skills both verbal and written with a confident manner are essential. A keen eye to detail, the ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure are also key for this role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a comprehensive administrative support to the MD
- Liaise with the MD to distribute and respond to all confidential and general correspondence
- Manage appointments, business meetings both internal & external and organise diaries
- Welcome First Choice visitors on behalf of the MD in a helpful and professional manner
- Research and prepare management reports
- Analyse, maintain and update monthly statistical reports
- Create presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Field calls on behalf of the MD
- Organise travel arrangements
- Ensure workplace health & safety requirements are met
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the Managing Director/SLT
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Good standard of education including English & Maths
- Advanced level IT Skills / Business software
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience in managing/handling data
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and effective listening skills
- Time management with the ability to respond to changes in daily priorities
- Self-motivating and able to work on own initiative
- Smart, professional & energetic
- Flexible in line with the needs of the business
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting time to join the Company, with an excellent work environment and benefits package which includes 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, Length of Service Awards, Auto enrolment pension scheme, Subsidised Canteen and On-site parking.
How to apply
To apply for the position of PA / Business Data Analysist please click on 'Apply' and upload your CV.
Strictly NO AGENCIES