Operational Estates Manager
Location; South east London (Lewisham)
Salary £45,000- £58,000 per annum
Monday - Friday 37.5 hrs per week
Interim contract 6-9 months (potentially permanent contract available)
Urgently recruiting on behalf of a Multi-National Facilities Maintenance company on a London based Health care contract based in Lewisham, looking for an experienced Operational Estates Manager to come on board and be involved in all aspects of the estates requirements from operational compliance to hard services
- Responsible for providing safe and efficient day to day operational management of building and engineering services to a London health care organisation based in Lewisham
- Proactively develop a fully customer focused, high quality and responsive maintenance function which will minimise risk of harm to staff and people who use services.
- Delivery of small estates projects, painting and refurbishment programmes to maintain high quality environments that staff are proud to work in and people feel comfortable receiving care in.
- Ensuring the service delivery is satisfactory and is responsive to clients' requirements at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring that the estate complies with all legislative requirements.
- Be a main contact for all engineering and maintenance matters giving professional advice on such issues as Health and Safety compliance, energy management, building services.
- Produce and implement estates policies related to the operational management of the estate.
- Manage the backlog maintenance programme ensuring projects are prioritised in line with safety and Trust needs and ensuring all programmes come within set budgets
- Provide a lead in all matters related to auditing and ensuring that the Estates and Facilities Directorate are fully compliant with all statutory and other relevant approved codes of practice
- Responsible for setting, monitoring and reporting the Estates and Facilities Directorate's compliance performance with respect to statutory and HTM requirements Trust wide
- Responsible for the development of a robust system to monitor developments in compliance issues and ensure that regular updates are provided to the team such that the service remains current and up-to-date.
- To produce, manage and update reports from the internal systems